Ruby Blooms

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Valentine Series 2016 #5



Hello Everyone!!!

I bring a new cutie your way today and he was as much fun to color as he was to use on a card! While I was coloring this image I was thinking about musicians and how they have a reputation for people popular with the ladies. I find that to be true for me too...but to an extent. There are certain instruments that I find more attractive than others for example a saxophone is hot as is a guitar or even a piano but...the bongos? Bongos just don't do it for me. This image while not sexy in any way is stinkin' adorable!



Ingredients: 

  • card base from my stash
  • "lover boy" background paper from DCWV scrapbook kit in a stack Love & Wedding
  • grid paper from my stash (I think it was from a collection called Lost & Found from My Mind's Eye but not 100%)
  • image from La La Land Crafts Saxophone Luka
  • I cut out the wonky frame with My Favorite Things Blueprint 15
  • the wooden LOVE is from my stash and I used Smooches to color the wood
  • I had also used Smooches to color accents on the saxophone
  • I colored in the hearts with clear Wink of Stella to add some shimmer
  • Glossy Accents on his eyes 
Everything I used to make this card can be purchased from Scrapping For Less (keep in mind all items depend on availability such as paper packs etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment