Ruby Blooms

Friday, February 19, 2016

Birthday Card Series 2016 #2

Hey Everybody! 

This MFT stamp set is full of sweetness! The only images from the stamp set I used on this card were the little girl and the presents, there are so many more images to be used! This paper set is so adorable and I am happy to be using it and at the same time sad to be using it up. Do any of y'all ever experience this? I have been working really hard to not allow myself to horde any of my supplies anymore (the struggle may seem silly but it's real!) 




Ingredients:

  • patterned paper is from Bo Bunny The Avenues Collection
  • My Favorite Things stamp set Sweet Birthday Wishes
  • I used a brush tipped black marker to line the outer edges to give the images a more finished look
  • took a Wink of Stella brush pen and colored in the bows on the gifts and the bow in her hair as well as her shoes
  • used sequins and pearls from Bo Bunny The Avenues Collection Jewels
All the supplies I used to make this card I purchased from Scrapping For Less
 This is possibly the best of both worlds because it is super sweet with no regret involved!!!

Wishing you sunshine and smiles,
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment