Ruby Blooms

Friday, October 3, 2014

My Crafty Story


I currently live in Florida with my husband Jamie and our sweet dog Cookie.

I have been crafting since I was a kid. I was fascinated with art class and loved trying the different mediums and making new stuff and my parents acted like it was amazing and thus a crafter was born! I have tried everything from crocheting, knitting, quilting, scrapbooking, stamping and cardmaking.

When I stumbled upon stamped images that could be colored my brain was like "OH YEAH!" and card making has become my passion! I have been making cards for family and friends for the last several years and have decided to share them via the blogosphere.

I still scrapbook some of my pics and I still crochet but my PASSION is coloring images and making cards. It makes me happy, brings a smile to my face and makes me feel sunshine in my heart!

My hubby is super supportive and enjoys seeing my creations but there is just something special about sharing what you have made with others whether they are admirers because they don't craft at all but like what they see or fellow crafters who understand what goes into creating something and the time and energy that you put into it.

Whatever it is that brings you by, thanks for stopping. I hope you enjoy what you see and please feel free to leave a comment I would love to hear from you!

Wishing you sunshine and smiles,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment