Ruby Blooms

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

2016 Holiday Series #6

Hi ya!

So here we are only 17 days until Christmas Day! It still seems like it's a good distance away but now I'm thinking I better get my Christmas postage stamps ordered!!! Card #6 has to be one of my favorite images ever! It is so sweet! The stamp is from Art Impressions "Twinkle in a Tangle", I colored the image with my Copic Sketch markers. I came back and hit the lights that Mr. and Mrs. Claus is wrapped in with my clear Wink of Stella.


I used a jumbo fishtail flag die for the striped paper and used my MFT blueprints #2 die to cut out the paper with the lights on it (by the way how perfect was that paper with that stamp right?). Then as a finishing touch I added the little enamel dots that are also very glittery but that doesn't show up in the picture so well.  On the inside I added the strip of string lights at the top, I started to put them on the bottom because that is typically where I add the inside decoration but being as the lights look like they are hanging it just looked wrong!

Don't forget to head over to Fresh and Renewed and see what card Teresa made for today and pick some different ideas.

Scrappingforless.com is having a sale on everything Christmas! Head on over to the website for some great deals!

Thank you so much for stopping by I sure hope you are enjoying the series and I would love to hear your comments! 

Wishing you sunshine and smiles,
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment