Ruby Blooms

Friday, December 16, 2016

2016 Holiday Series #10


Happy Friday!

Today's card features one of the best Santa stamps I have. I am rather picky when it comes to my Santas because I like them to look friendly and jolly. The method I used for the background was taught to be by my friend Stacy of Craft-a-holic Momma. It is a great way to use 6x6 pads but I applied to my stash of left over papers that I had from multiple pads over the years. Here is a video that Stacy has made if you would like to give it a go.

The Santa face stamp is from American Crafts Shimelle Christmas Magic collection and I colored him using my Copic Sketch Markers. The Merry Christmas is from SSS (I can almost pick out Kristina Werner's handwriting anywhere now). I used my Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle marker to add shimmer to the die cut words and to Santa's hat. 


My friend Teresa at Fresh and Renewed also has some Christmas card inspiration over on her blog so if you are hunting for ideas visit her as well! Teresa is also the owner of scrappingforless.com where I get all of my hot trendy items for less than retail prices so feel free to go to the website to grab a great deal or if you want to get in on the ordering as things come hot off the presses head over to the Scrapping For Less FaceBook Group and ask to join. The welcome letter will explain how that group works. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you get out there and have a great weekend making memories with your loved ones!!!

Wishing you sunshine and smiles,
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment