Ruby Blooms

Monday, December 19, 2016

2016 Holiday Series #11

Helloooo!

I am so excited to share card #11 with you today! This sweet little stamp is from Penny Black "Snow Kiss" it is a wood block with red rubber stamp. I decided I wanted to use my Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Watercolour Brush Pens to create the background. These pens blend beautifully with each other and you can go back over them if you wish or you can even use water to give them a more washed out look or leave them more vibrant which is what I did with these pens. I also used the same pens to color the images and then finished off the card by going over the entire sky with a Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle brush marker.

I held my breath as I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark and heat embossed it with white detail embossing powder. 


I am usually readily willing to part with the cards I make because hey that's the point but this one will have to go to someone who will truly appreciate it because I just LOVE the way it turned out and creating it was such a joy!

Do you enjoy looking at Christmas cards? Look no further, you can head on over to Fresh and Renewed where my friend Teresa is doing her Holiday Series as well.

My favorite store is Scrapping For Less, a FaceBook pre-order group where you can get "hot trendy scrapbook supplies at less than retail prices". I mainly focus on making cards and this is where I order my supplies. I also shop at scrappingforless.com where the "leftover" items from the pre-orders are placed so that those of us who are looking for something that is in stock and can be sent immediately can get that order placed and shipped to us the next day.

Thank you for joining me today and I hope you are enjoying this series.

Wishing you sunshine and smiles,
Kim :)





No comments:

Post a Comment