Ruby Blooms

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Whew!

I have been packing for two days (a little longer than that because I began packing things we don't use regularly but wanted to take home about a month ago)! I am super excited because we leave tomorrow to travel to Spain for a week for a one last holiday before returning to life back home.

As I just posted on Monday one of my goals this year is to blog consistently and I intend to achieve that goal. I had intended to begin my Valentine's Day card series but my dates are going to be a bit different than I had intended because of the move and the upcoming holiday. So instead I plan to change the content of what will be on the blog until I get back home.

So many bags for just two people! (We brought WAY too much!)


So there will be pictures of Spain coming your way! We have a lot of fun adventures planned for the next week and a couple of chill days to truly relax. I am hoping to get a massage at some point. For some reason whenever we move (even when it's a move I want to make) it tends to be stressful and my shoulders get super tight!!! So I am looking forward to a massage to work all that out.

I wanted to bring so many of the clothes that I have needed while in Dublin home to Florida. I got honest with myself as I packed and packed and packed and then realized I had not yet packed any clothes! So then I took a closer look at the things I wanted to bring back and if I didn't love it then it didn't get packed. Some of the things that I really do like didn't get packed because let's face it I live in Florida and there is just no reason for me to bring back a bunch of things I would only get to wear maybe once a year.

This little crew is getting left behind as well :(  So sad but I probably would not have been able to use them as door stops at home anyway because our dog Cookie would think they were her new buddies and I would probably find them in her crate! Ha ha! 

I would still love to be able to pack the duvet in our guest room and Jamie is still going to help me see if we can purge a little more so we can get it in but I'm not holding my breath. Good thing I wasn't holding my breath I would have come to on the floor! There's just no room for it boo! 

I love this duvet the flowers make me so happy! 

Even though I will not be featuring my Valentine's Day series until Wednesday January 20th I don't want to leave you without some inspiration so I am going to send you over to one of my favorite gal pals Teresa so you can see what she's been up to! Head over to freshandrenewed.blogspot.com for some inspiration!  



No comments:

Post a Comment