Ruby Blooms

Monday, January 4, 2016

Hello 2016!!!

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great and safe New Year's Eve we stayed in and relaxed with family that came in to visit us for a little while. It was a lovely evening and around midnight people started setting off fireworks. We had a great view from our 7th floor window!




So now a new year has begun and for me that means it's time to set goals and decide what I want to strive for this year. I have decided that since life isn't segmented and separated into categories I would put all of my goals in one place (and bonus I will have a place to come back to and see how I am progressing)!

GOALS FOR 2016:

Meet step goal 5 days a week
Keep track of food & calories
Do something active each weekend
Blog consistently M,W,F
Be consistent with skin care routine 
Learn how to make intros for videos with iMovie & Windows moviemaker 
Learn how to edit videos & add music
Read more
Make card videos
Stop playing phone games to fall asleep 
See & visit more places in FL
Stick to card making schedule
Put up extra cards on Face Book 


Wow that seems like a lot but I think it's all doable there are quite a few small tasks on my list.

So what are your goals for this year? Have you ever set goals before and if so did you meet them by the end of the year? 

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to spending the next year with you all!

Sunshine and smiles,
Kim. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment