Ruby Blooms

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Did you know that Gilbraltar is a territory?

Yesterday we did something I have wanted to do since hearing my dad talk about being in the navy. My dad used to talk about seeing the Rock of Gilbraltar and he would always speak of it with a sound of awe. 


Fast forward many years later my dad has since passed away and hubby and I are going to visit Spain and as he is researching what to see and do while we are there, we find out that we are only a 45 minute drive from the rock! So we go out there and discover that Gilbraltar is a UK territory and we have to have our passports to cross into it. Oh and by the way you have to cross a tarmac to get to Gilbraltar! 



It was amazing! We didn't go on the rock we just went over to get a good look at it and take some pictures. It was really cool to see this place that I had heard about all of my life. So grateful that we had the opportunity to see this!

Thanks for joining me once more for tidbits of this little journey.

Wishing you sunshine and smiles,
Kim.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment