Ruby Blooms

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Scrapbook Blessings Club Monthly Challenge: April



Hi! Today I am entering a challenge from Scrapbook Blessings Club for April. This type of challenge is a great way to give your creativity a direction especially if you find yourself a little stumped for what to do next. The challenges I have been participating in have truly made an impact on how often I am creating. Sometimes with too many choices I get overwhelmed and then don't do anything but with the help of the challenges I have some direction. I love that the challenge for this month is to make a card or a layout with a BIRTHDAY THEME, you can never have too many birthday cards!
Supplies:
  • image is C.C. Designs "Birthday Twila"
  • the background paper is Birthday Extravaganza with Glitter from The Paper Studio
  • sequins are from my stash
  • ribbon is from my stash (which I have had for over three years now-gasp!)
  • colored image with Copic Sketch markers
  • used Wink of Stella in clear to add some sparkle
  • used Glossy Accents on her shoes
  • used Signo White Pen to create the polka dots on her bows and dress

This challenge has a bit of a twist as they aren't asking you to link it up to their blog but add it to their FaceBook group which I think is a great idea and a fun way to let friends and family possibly see your creation as well if you choose to share it with them. The challenge doesn't end until the end of the month so you have plenty of time to play along, so go get your creativity on!!! You can click on Scrapbook Blessings Club and you will be taken to their FaceBook group to enter.

Thank you so much for joining me today and I invite you to come back whenever you can!

Wishing you sunshine and smiles,
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment