Ruby Blooms

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Glitter N' Sparkle Challenge #182

Hello!

Hope you are having a relaxing and inspiration filled Sunday. Today's post is a bit of an unexpected bonus because of the challenge in the title. It closed in the wee hours of the morning and I didn't want to miss out on getting it entered. I am stepping into the challenge world and in doing so have had so much fun this last week! PLUS I made more cards than I typically make as well!

I am still getting the hang of my timing and was disappointed when I realized that just a few hours after I get this up the challenge will be closing. That being said...who knows maybe by reading this post you too will find out about Glitter N' Sparkle and their challenges thus increasing your fun too and then my mission is still complete. (I'm a creative optimist!) The link will take you straight to this challenge where you will also find their current challenge so you can join in the fun.

Here's my entry and I will include a supply list under the picture. As always all of my supplies were purchased from Scrapping For Less, head on over there for great prices on new products!!!

 Supplies:
  • image is from The Greeting Farm "Anya Celebrates"
  • stamped image on a tag cut with MFT Traditional Tags STAX
  • paper used is from Echo Park Lori Whitlock "Sweet Girl" collection
  • little tag is from La La Land Crafts "Stitched Elements" 
  • sentiment is from Amy R stamps "HB2U" 
  • stamped the sentiment with Versa Mark ink 
  • embossed with Wow White embossing powder
  • colored with Copic Sketch markers
  • used Wink of Stella in clear to color the bow on the package
  • used Glossy Accents on her eyes, barrette, shoes, and heart on the package
  • used a yellow sprinkle from Doodlebug Designs summer glitter assortment
  • border punch from Martha Stewart 
  • stamped the inside of the card with MFT hybrid ink in Bubblegum

Thank you for taking the time to stop by!

Wishing you sunshine and smiles,
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment