Ruby Blooms

Monday, April 4, 2016

Revising 2016's Goals Already?




Hello! I hope you are having a fine day!!!

As I write this the world is only three days into the month of April and I am re-evaluating the goals I have set forth for myself in this year. Why? Well, I was looking at my goals (I realized I had written them down for a post but not for myself where I could see them easily) and I realized that there are a few things on my goals list that I have already abandoned. At least for the time being.

So today I am going to go through each goal, decide whether or not to keep pursuing that goal or to let it go and why.

-Meet step goal 5 days a week-KEEP

-Keep food diary-KEEP

-Do something active each weekend-LET IT GO: living in FL I am finding that the heat is unbearable! Also I do not enjoy hiking in the heat so that is off the table as far as I am concerned. I would rather walk my own neighborhood early in the mornings so that it is still cool out and I can see a lot of flowers. (Not many flowers on the hikes in Florida anyway.)

-Blog Consistently-KEEP

-Be Consistent with skin care routine-KEEP

-Learn how to make intros for videos with iMovie and Windows movie maker-Keep

-Learn how to edit videos and add music-KEEP with caveat, I also want to learn how to voice over on top of a video because I am moving toward making card making videos.

-Read more-KEEP

-Make card videos-KEEP

-Put extra cards up on FaceBook-KEEP

-See and visit more places in FL-KEEP

-Stick to cardmaking schedule-KEEP

I am surprised I didn't realize that I would not be removing more than one of my goals. I was thinking that I would be removing both the goals about learning how to use video editing software and adding music to videos but in reviewing it I realize that because I want to create card making videos I still need those skills as well. (My friend and I had been talking about starting a YouTube channel and doing videos together but that has been put on the back burner as we focus on other goals we wish to master first.)

I admit this is not a rather exciting post but I as I looked at my goals and thought that I had abandoned several of them I thought it was important to review my goals and re-evaluate their worth. If you have set your goals for the year it might be a good idea to review where you are in pursuing those goals or if like me one or two should be removed. Hope this helps!

Thank you for stopping by and please come and visit again soon!

Wishing you sunshine and smiles,
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment