Ruby Blooms

Friday, December 23, 2016

2016 Holidy Series #13


Hello! We made it! Today is  the final post of this year's Holiday Series!

Here it is the last card of the series with this fun image from Avery Elle which I colored with my Copic Markers. I colored the bulbs on the tree with Smooch colors and heat embossed the sentiment with red embossing powder. I also covered the car windows with Glossy Accents to give it a more realistic look. I used an EK Success punch to get the label that I put the sentiment on I thought the white background kept the sentiment from getting lost among the trees on the paper.

Fresh an Renewed is a great place for more inspiration so if you are looking for more cards that is a good blog to check out.

Scrapping For Less is my favorite store, there are two parts to this store 1. the FaceBook Group where we can all order just released items, and 2. the website scrappingforless.com where the inventory is already in from the suppliers and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and purchases ship next business day.

Both are great and I shop at both, often grabbing something I couldn't make my mind up about before the pre-order or something that I wished I had gotten more of like sequins, or stickers, etc. Definitely give them a look because the prices, the quality of the items and the customer service cannot be beat!

Thank you so much for joining me on this little journey, I wish you a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, whatever Holiday you find yourself celebrating this year I hope you are surrounded by friends and/or family and mostly love.

See you next year!!! 

Wishing you sunshine and smiles,
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment