Ruby Blooms

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

2016 Holiday Series #12



Hi Again!

I am back today with card #12 and we are just THREE days before Christmas! Who better to celebrate with than Rudolph and Santa? This little image is from Wild Rose Studios (another of my faves) and they are positioned on top of a background that I created using the method that Stacy taught me. (I linked to her video of how to do that method in my last post so feel free to go back and watch, it was great! ) The "Happy Holidays" is a die cut from Gina Marie Designs she has terrific dies and there are quite a few still available on scrappingforless.com, the prices are amazing!

It's funny I recognize the paper from Doodlebug but I do not remember which collection because it was no long bound in the 6x6 paper pad. I used my Copic Markers to color the image and added Stickles in Frosted Lace to Santa's hat, cuffs, and top. I blinged up Rudolph's scarf with Spectrum Noir clear Sparkle marker and also added Glossy Accents to his red nose so that it would have a glossy wet appearance. (I have met reindeer however I cannot recall if their noses were wet but I do remember their antlers were fuzzy, but hey we are far from realty in this image so I'm not gonna sweat it.)

Please note that the snowflake paper is NOT part of the card just a background I was trying out for the picture.

My friend Teresa has also been making Christmas cards and has shared some of hers over at Fresh and Renewed so feel free to go get some inspiration or just go look at some cute cards.

As always I am going to give a shameless plug for Scrapping For Less FaceBook Group (a pre-order group for brand new scrapbooking and paper crafting supplies like the new Lawn Fawn release that was announced last Wednesday). Also for scrappingforless.com which is a great way to pick up some items and not have to wait for them to be ordered and delivered as they are already in stock and ship next day!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my creation today. I hope you are having a fabulous day!

Wishing you Sunshine and Smiles,
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment