Ruby Blooms

Monday, December 5, 2016

2016 Holiday Series #5


Here's card #5! The background paper I used here was from my stash so I'm not sure the name of the collection. This little image is "Snowflake Garland Marci" from La La Land Crafts. The snowflakes in the corners are made with a Martha Stewart snowflake punch. I used Copic Sketch Markers to color the image.
 I carried the snowflakes on to the inside to give the card a more complete feeling. This card is a great Christmas card for a friend but is also versatile to use for winter cards as well.

If you are looking for some inspiration or just some pretty pictures of really cute cards check out Fresh and Renewed my friend, Teresa has some beautiful cards on her blog!

Looking for some great prices on any of the product types I've used in this series so far head on over to scrappingforless.com.

Thank you so much for spending a little time with me and please feel free to leave a comment!

Wishing you sunshine and smiles,
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment