Ruby Blooms

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Getting My Cards Up on FaceBook

Hello Everybody!

Ever find yourself intending to do something and you keep telling yourself that you will do it soon and then soon becomes later, later and later. That is the predicament I have found myself in recently. I tend to make more cards than I send and my stash keeps growing and growing. I have been meaning to put my cards on my FaceBook page for quite some time and I finally took the time to do it!


Here are a couple of the cards that I am adding to my FaceBook Page:




If you or anyone you know is looking for a card come take a look, you may find a card you are looking for or you may find inspiration, either way you are welcome to stop by! :)


Wishing you sunshine and smiles,
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment