Ruby Blooms

Friday, November 25, 2016

2016 Holiday Card Series: Card #1



I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and if you did any shopping I hope you found some great deals!!! I LOVE making cards and I feel like Christmas cards are so much! I will be sharing with you my Holiday Card Series beginning today and then continuing every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday through December 23rd.

Not only will I be sharing with you my creations but I will also link to my friend Teresa's blog at Fresh and Renewed. We hatched this idea together and even though we often made cards either on our own or while we were FaceTiming we have supporting each other on this goal of sharing these cards on our blogs.
Image is from Penny Black "Christmas with Mimi" used black card stock for the base, MFT Pierced Oval, Bo Bunny Glitter Paste in Wasabi on a chevron stencil. I used Marvy Uchida Snow Marker for the hats. Colored image with Copic Sketch Markers. Put Stickles on bow, used black Pearl Pen on eyes for a touch of gloss and Wink of Stella Brush Pen on hearts. The sentiment is from Crafter's Companion stamp set "Home for Christmas" which I heat embossed using Versamark Ink and WOW! detail embossing powder in white. 
 Don't forget the majority of my supplies I get from Scrapping For Less and there are two...count them TWO ways to order with Scrapping For Less. Pre-order recently released materials from the FaceBook Group Scrapping For Less or go to the website at scrappingforless.com to get in stock items shipped to you next day! Happy Creating!
I did a second generation stamp with the "Christmas with Mimi" Stamp so that I could write on top of it without it being difficult to read. 

So come with us and get in the Spirit of the Season whether you are looking for inspiration or just enjoy looking. I hope you make the most of the holidays with your loved ones and that you enjoy my cards as we head toward Christmas Day!



Wishing you sunshine and smiles,
Kim :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment