Ruby Blooms

Friday, April 8, 2016

PP289 The Paper Players Western Challenge

Howdy Y'all!

I am so excited to participate in the challenge over at The Paper Players! The theme is western and it gave me the opportunity to use a little gal from La La Land Crafts "Cowgirl Marci". (I've owned this stamp for over a year and this is the first time I've used her, hangs head in shame.) So here is my girl and the supplies I used to get her all gussied up. (I couldn't help myself.)


Supplies: (all supplies purchased from Scrapping For Less)
  • Cowgirl Marci from La La Land Crafts
  • colored with Copic sketch markers
  • Spell Binders die Labels One on patterned paper
  • circle created with Martha Stewart circle maker
  • Avery Elle dotted die for the flag sentiment
  • cardstock and patterned paper is from my stash
  • little flowers are from Prima "Debutante" collection
  • used MFT Hybrid Ink pad in Red Hot to stamp the inside of the card 
  • added Wink of Stella to her kerchief, belt buckle, and boots
  • added Glossy Accents to her eyes, lips, and belt buckle
You still have time to get in on the challenge, click here to enter, challenges are being accepts until Friday April 8th at NOON (PST). Head on over, check out the rules, and whip something up. Good luck!
Thank you so much for stopping by have a great weekend!

Wishing you sunshine and smiles,
Kim :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment