Ruby Blooms

Friday, January 22, 2016

Valentine Series 2016 #2


So here is card number two. I received the kit that this stamp came in months ago and have being itching to color it. This little image is sooo cute and I figured with all the hearts on the image it would be perfect for a Valentine card.


The Ingredients:


  • card base
  • patterned paper from my stash
  • image from La La Land Club Kit
  • My Favorite Things Dienamics blueprints #15
  • Technique Tuesdays Fishtail Banners 
  • colored image with Copic markers
  • Wink of Stella on bow and heart on purse
  • Glossy Accents to apply to camera and eyes
This was such a fun card to make! I really love the hair on this image and all the hearts too she's cute and funky. 

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and look forward to seeing you all on Monday! 

Wishing you sunshine and smiles, 
Kim :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment