Ruby Blooms

Friday, November 18, 2016

Go Take a Look and Get Your Own Newton's Nook!!!


https://www.scrappingforless.com/…/c1/Featured_Products.html


Welcome to Newton's Nook: Holiday Release @Scrapping for Less!

I am so excited to announce that ScrappingForLess.com is now carrying Newton's Nook!!! If you are new to Newton he is an adorable cat that has been the inspiration for some of the stamps over at Newton's Nook Designs. I love their stamps! They are high quality, fun to color and even more fun to create with.

The stamp set that I am working with is "Holiday Hounds" which is full of wonderful dachshunds! I don't have a wiener dog myself but I sure do love them. They are so very adorable and I do have several friends that have doxies in their lives. Which in my mind makes this stamp even more perfect for making Christmas cards and tags with these cute little critters.

So here is what I did with these little doxies:




By clicking here you can grab your own set!

 When the website opened we had a grand opening and one of the questions that Teresa (the owner of Scrapping For Less) asked everyone is "What other companies would you like to see on the website that I currently don't carry?"

Here is the beautiful and exciting part...Newton's Nook was one of the companies mentioned to her in answer to that question and now within a month of the website opening Newton's Nook is being added! It is so exciting to see something come into existence especially because a company LISTENED to the feedback of its customers! It is this type of customer service, the willingness to find out what her customers want to see and then to go out and make it happen for them that makes me so proud to be a part of Scrapping For Less FaceBook Group and now ScrappingForLess.com!


  Leave a comment on each blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for a product goodie! Also, since this release focuses on the holidays all of the Newton Nook offerings are from their holiday line up. So go take a look at this wonderful stamping company and see if you are able to look through the stamps and not find one that you just have to have, (for me I won't be able to stop at just one)!   ;)

Your next stop in this blog hop is
Stacy Tiedemann 


Here is the Line Up For the Blog Hop (so you make sure you got everyone to get entered for the drawing!)
Scrapping For Less Blog
Wishing you sunshine and smiles,
Kim :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment