Ruby Blooms

Friday, April 7, 2017

Scrapping For Less Proudly Introduces "My Favorite Things"

Have you ever wanted something so very bad that you could taste it? Well, that is how I was with wanting to carry My Favorite Things products on the Scrapping for Less website. I am so extremely excited to announce that we are focusing on "MFT" products for the month of April! This is a fabulous company and one that is very near and dear to my heart! (In more ways than one! I live in FL and have been to their store). So, join me along with the DT in providing some inspiration for this wonderful company with a wide variety of projects!

 Hi, hi, hi! What a better way to kick off a Friday than to celebrate with a blog hop! I am so excited to be featuring My Favorite Things!!! I was contemplating what my favorite item is from My Favorite Things and I could NOT pick just one. Stamps, Die-namics (what a clever name, right?), stencils, inks, and paper pads MFT has got you covered! And now Scrapping For Less can be your one stop shop for all things MFT! So, so, so exciting!!! 

"Space Explorer" Stamp, "Space Explorer" Die-namics, "Stars/Sky-Vertical" Die-namics


Let's get hopping! 

Jessica: Stampin'and Craftin'  
Kim: Sunshine, Smiles and Cards (You are here!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment