Ruby Blooms

Saturday, October 15, 2016

My Favorite FaceBook Store Just Became a WEBSITE!!!



Hi ya!!!

So unbelievably excited to share some wonderful news! If you have read any of my previous posts then you are aware that the Scrapping for Less FaceBook group has been my go to store for ALL things crafty since it opened over four years ago. Now for the BIG NEWS...

INTRODUCING Scrappingforless.com SQUEEEEE!!!  I don't know about you but I am an avid online shopper and to have the option to go look at products that are being provided by my favorite store is just super exciting to me!

Just in case you are new to the Scrapping for Less FaceBook group or are just wondering what the differences between the FB group and the online store might be let me share some info. The FB group is for pre-orders, meaning that when there are brand new products that have just been released you can look through the albums and put in the quantity for what you would like to order, pay your invoice, then the order will be placed and Teresa (the owner and operator) will then ship your items to you when they arrive.

The scrappingforless website is for ITEMS THAT ARE IN STOCK! Meaning that when you go online and see an item you want you will see the quantity of what is available and if you want it you order it, are able to pay online with a credit card or through PayPal and then it is shipped to you!

So if any of you out there share my reality where my budget is not always on the same schedule as some of the releases from FABULOUS companies such as Lawn Fawn, Doodlebug Design, Stamping Bella (one of my faves)...etc. then the website is where you can go take a gander on YOUR time table and see what is still available. I am also finding that it helps out with some items that I may have been on the fence about and then once the pre-order has been placed I am inevitably thinking to myself "I should have ordered one of those". This site is my second chance to grab said item. Whew!

As an example of what I am talking about I have made a couple of cards out of items in my stash that I didn't pre-order but that I did purchase from the "overstock" or "instock" albums for those of you familiar with the FB group and it is the items from those types of albums that are now featured on the website.


The card on the left features and image from La La Land Crafts "Baby Luka" and is currently available at scrappingforless.com , the card on the right features an image from C.C. Designs and the paper pad is from Prima "Coffee Break" 6x6 paper pad, there are other Prima 6x6 paper pads on scrappingforless.com as well!


So do yourself a favor and check out scrappingforless.com to find scrap supplies at less than retail prices you will be so happy that you did! If you are here following along with the blog hop today your next stop is going to be the beautiful Sandy Hentzel so hop on over to her blog and have a terrific day!!! OH, and Happy Shopping! ;)

The prize I am offering for the hop:

The blog hop line up for today is as follows:
Carpe Diem Clips from Simple Stories




Wishing you sunshine and smiles,
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment