This MFT stamp set is full of sweetness! The only images from the stamp set I used on this card were the little girl and the presents, there are so many more images to be used! This paper set is so adorable and I am happy to be using it and at the same time sad to be using it up. Do any of y'all ever experience this? I have been working really hard to not allow myself to horde any of my supplies anymore (the struggle may seem silly but it's real!)
- patterned paper is from Bo Bunny The Avenues Collection
- My Favorite Things stamp set Sweet Birthday Wishes
- I used a brush tipped black marker to line the outer edges to give the images a more finished look
- took a Wink of Stella brush pen and colored in the bows on the gifts and the bow in her hair as well as her shoes
- used sequins and pearls from Bo Bunny The Avenues Collection Jewels
This is possibly the best of both worlds because it is super sweet with no regret involved!!!
Wishing you sunshine and smiles,