Valentines are so much fun to make! I love cute and when making Valentine's Day cards there is no reason to dial down the cuteness. I have mentioned before on this blog that I tend to make cards just to make them because I enjoy it not because I necessarily have anyone to send them to. That being said this go round I have a purpose for these cards and I am so excited to send them on where they will hopefully put a smile on someone's face.
A YouTuber I follow is Christy Gets Crafty and while I was watching the first several of her Valentine's Card Series for this year she announced The "Cards From the Heart Card Drive" which is ran by her friend Winter Sims, I am including the link so that if you are interested in participating.
So here is the run down for card #1:
- Lawn Fawn stamp "Love You Tons"
- Zig Clean Real Brush Markers
- Papermania "Serendipity" 6x6 paper pad
- Bristol Smooth paper (really great for coloring with the Zig Clean Real Brush Makers)
- Gina Marie Designs "Dot Studs Circle" Die
Thanks so much for stopping by and if you can I hope you participate in the card drive.
Wishing you sunshine and smiles,